Saturday 16 March 2013

Military Figure Auction

As someone who has occasionaly sent stuff to this auction house, I get regular notifications of their next auctions. For those who like to indulge in some browsing I post a link to the one they will be holding on Friday March 22nd. This is a 'Military and Civilian Figures' sale, and includes various makes and types of toy soldiers and civilians in both metal and plastic, Airfix kits, waterline ship models, and books and ephemera. The last are usually sold in batches, so you have to possibly decide if you want a duplicate of something you already have in order to get a title you want. I do not comment on the estimates, but from past experience they are pretty accurate though some lots don't sell.

www.vectis.co.uk/Page/Auctions.aspx?/A

For those who have enquired, I am now feeling much nearer to normal now. Painting has reccomenced, I've been looking at the lead mountain (though not touching) and planning future aquisitions, while trying to sort out the various dynasties involved in the Heptarchy project. Things are looking up.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ian I am glad you are feeling better. I figured as much as things seemed quiet on your end. Welcome back my friend ... Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nothing like looking through Auction listings to firstly, awaken nostalgia and then, after looking at prices, make me content to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better & looking forward to hearing more regarding the Heptarchy.

    ReplyDelete