Thursday 31 December 2015

Source of Illustrations

A very Happy New Year to one and all, I trust you are all recovered from the last week? Did you get what you wanted from the man in the red suit? Most of my family gave me cash donations towards a new table saw, as the old one had blown up (burnt out the motor) a couple of months ago, and I was on the lookout for an expensive replacement.

Resolution for 2016 - not to make resolutions, just a project list over my various spheres of interest. That way I won't be disappointed come December! As a start, I'm halfway through the draft for the second Hobbies wargame article, which I will put up as soon as it's finished.

I was researching pre-dreadnought warships over the holiday period, and came across a site that could be of interest to you all. This is The Old Print Newsletter - www.old-print.com. A site that list over 250,00 items. Old illustrations from such publications as Illustrated London News, The Graphic, etc., and cover many social, military, naval and historic items of interest and inspiration.  I mention it as you may not have found it yet.

Speak to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy NEW YEAR to you IAN and Family - from KEV in AUSTRALIA.

    ReplyDelete