Monday 17 December 2018

Compliments of the Season

I seem to have become very lax in my postings of late. I put it down to having been volunteered by various of my children to baby sit assorted granddaughters throughout the week. It appears that I only have the weekends completely free of constraints, though MrsJ takes full advantage of my availability during that period for various domestic duties. Don't get me wrong, I love having the girls, but too much of a good thing wears me out. They are at the age where they need constant supervision, so nothing else gets done. Next year will see a renegotiation of terms!


I'm taking the opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas, with lots of goodies to keep you going over the next twelve months, and a happy and prosperous New Year.

I have already received my obligatory present of slippers and hankies, no doubt the socks and ties will arrive in time. This in spite of my presenting anyone who asked what I wanted for Christmas with a detailed list of hobby related items. Right down to code numbers or ISBNs where appropriate.

I'm currently working on my resolutions for 2019, which will include making time to get back to my painting table. I also have a couple of model railways started, for which I hope to start a separate blog, and there are a number of model ships on the to do list. All I need is the time!

Anyway, I look forward to reading how you are all doing over the next year, please keep the stories coming. I do keep up, even if I can't seem to get all my comments published I am taking notice.

Ian

3 comments:

  1. The season's greetings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your Family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...hope you can get in some Hobby time in 2019 Joppy. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete